Welcome to the Staffordshire Inter-Club Tennis League website. The League's season runs from 1 April until the fourth Sunday in September each year.
League tables, Registered Players, Nominated Players, Late Match Card and other rule breach data are automatically tracked and updated on the system as the season progresses. Each match card is date-stamped upon receipt and, subject to the league having a valid email address for each team's captain (as listed in the Clubs section), an automated email is sent to confirm the match result. It is, therefore, in each team captain's best interests to keep the League's administrators fully up-to-date with their current email address. All tables are automatically updated.
Please email any issues you may have via the Contact Us page.
1. Wednesday 28 June 2023 - David Lloyd Dudley Men's A have withdrawn from Men's Premier 1.
2. Tuesday 28 March 2023 - Old Hill Ladies have withdrawn from Division 1 (South).
3. Tuesday 18 April 2023 - Endon Men's A have withdrawn from Men's Premier 2.
4. Hard-copy stocks of blank match cards are now running low and it is both preferred and expected that the League will discontinue their use in favour of captains submitting emailed (scanned) versions after matches have been completed. Blank match cards may be downloaded here.
1. After 28 February 2023, any amendments to fixtures (other than for postponed/abandoned matches in-season) must be advised to the relevant divisional secretary, by email, on or before 31 March 2023. Other than for adverse weather conditions, no matches may be re-arranged after 31 March without the League's prior approval.
2. The last date for completion of all fixtures is Sunday 24 September 2023. All match cards must be received by Wednesday 4 October 2023.
3. Friday 20 October 2023 - Deadline for receipt by the League for those club representatives wishing to appeal (in person or via ZOOM) at the following week's Penalty Appeals Meeting (see below). Any appeals must be made via email and addressed to the General Secretary, Maria Wilson (email@example.com).
4. Wednesday 25 October 2023, 7.15pm - Penalty Appeals Meeting - (Oak Farm Hotel, Watling St, Cannock, Staffordshire WS11 1SB).
5. Monday 13 November 2023 - Deadline for submission of motions for consideration at the forthcoming AGM (see below).
6. Monday 4 December 2023, 7.30pm - Annual General Meeting - (Oak Farm Hotel, Watling St, Cannock, Staffordshire WS11 1SB).
|THE 2023 SEASON IS NOW FINISHED|